W: How old are you, Bill?
M:I’m twelve. How old are you?
W:I’m twelve, too.
M: Great, we are the same age.Nice to meet you,Alan.
W: Nice to meet you,Bill.
1. Good morning, Helen！
2. I need a blue sweater for school.
3. If you find my key, please call me at 87695.
4. The book sounds really interesting.
5. I like some milk and bread for breakfast.
6. Hello, Lucy. How are you?
7. Thank you for your help.
8. Can I help you?
9. What’s this in English?
10. How old are you?
11. W: What’s your favorite sport?
M: Playing basketball, of course.
Q: What’s the man’s favorite sport?
12. M: Can I help you?
W: Yes, please. I want a dress for the English party.
Q: What does the woman want?
13. M: Where is my watch, mom?
W: Is it on the desk?
M: No, it isn’t.
W: Look, it’s on your bed.
Q: Where is the watch?
14. M: Mary, you look tired today.
W: Well, I had two math classes and one history class in the afternoon. They’re difficult and boring..
Q: How many classes does Mary have in the afternoon?
15. W: How much are the socks?
M: Two dollars for one pair and three dollars for two pairs.
W: OK, I will take two pairs.
Q: How much are two pairs of socks?
Hello, everyone. Welcome to our Music Club. Our club is on the fourth floor of the Music Building. You can come here every Friday. You will have a lot of interesting things to do here. I hope you can have a great time!
Question No.16: Where is the music club?
Question No.17. When can we come to the Music Club?
My brother Alan is a middle school student. In the morning, he gets up early. After breakfast, he goes to school at 7 o’clock. In the afternoon, he does sports. He likes running best. In the evening, he does his homework after dinner. At about 9:00, he goes to bed.
Question No.18. What time does Alan go to school in the morning?
Question No.19. What sports does Alan like best?
Question No.20. What does Alan do after dinner?
1-5: ABCAA 6-10:BACAB 11-15:AACCB
16-20: BCBAB 21-25: ABABD 26-30:ABCBA
31-35：EDCBA 36-40: DAEBC 41-45: ABDBA
46-50: DABCC 51—55 ADBCB 56—60 BCADA
61. A teacher. 62. Alan’s father. /His father. 63. On Mondays/ On Monday 64. 5/five
66. tomatoes 67. twelfth 68. plays games 69. well 70. May
71. What color is it?
72. My favorite subject is art. / Art is my favorite subject.
73. Do you like salad?
74. October is a great month.
75. Let’s go swimming.
Dear Li Hua,
It’s important to keep healthy. I have some advice for you.
I think you should often play sports. You can run after school every day. You can also go swimming or play basketball with friends on weekends.
Why don’t you eat vegetables and fruits a lot? They are delicious and good for your health.
Have a try! And you can be healthy and strong.